Dirt & Neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure.
To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems. (www.energystar.gov)
KEY BENEFITS TO REGULAR MAINTENANCE:
- Prolonged equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment.
- We will take extra-ordinary care in your home.
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
|A&L Program Benefits||Good
1 Visit per Year
1 Visit per Year
2 Visits per Year
2 Visits per Years
|21 Point Inspection / Condenser Rinse||–||–||–|
|Quality Assurance Inspection & Cleaning
(Meets Energy Star Recommendations)
|Indoor Air Quality Test & Repair||Upon Request||Upon Request|
|Repair Warranty||1 year||1 year||2 years||3 years|
|Reminder Service / Pre-Season Scheduling||–|
|Priority Status||–||24 hours||Same Day||Same Day|
|No Overtime Charges on Repairs||–|
|Filter Replacement (up to 4” filter)||–||Client Provides||Client Provides|
|Inflation Protection||–||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Geothermal Tasks (if applicable):
– Water Side Efficiency Test
|– Repressurize Loop, as needed||–||–|
|10% Discount off Repairs|
|Purchase Accrual System||–||–||$50 per year||$70 per year|
|ACCA National Standard Task list includes:|
|– Condensate Treatments||–||–|
|– Burner Cleaning, as needed||–||–||–|
|– Chemically Clean Coils||–||–||–|
|– Blower Wheel Cleaning, as needed||–||–||–|
|Clean Electronic Air Cleaner||–||–||–|
|Maintenance Humidifier / Dehumidifier||–||–||–|
|Monthly Payment Option||–||–|