The average six-room home generates approximately forty pounds of dust every year. Issues with mold, mildew, chemicals, fumes, dander, pollen, and moisture are found in every household, negatively impacting health, comfort, condition of the home, and cost of heating/cooling. A & L Heating and Air, LLC provides affordable and effective solutions to indoor air quality in Maryville, TN and the surrounding area.
Enjoy cleaner air with our indoor air quality services!
A & L Heating and Air, LLC is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, and further qualified as a Healthy Air Specialist. Our team is extensively trained and fully certified to pinpoint and resolve problems with indoor air quality. We provide accurate analysis, knowledgeable recommendations, and skilled installation, targeting your specific concerns with ideal strategies and proven products. Through a broad range of air quality accessories, there is no challenge we can’t handle. Choose the experts from A & L Heating and Air, LLC for whole-home air quality improvement. We create safer, healthier, and cleaner homes across Vonore, Loudon, Maryville, Louisville, Friendsville and Lanier, TN.
Consider some of the innovative air quality options we provide:
- Air Filtration – As air is circulated through the HVAC system five to seven times each day, proper filtration traps and eliminates contaminants, such as dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and more.
- Humidifiers – Maintaining optimum moisture levels throughout your home, humidifiers not only improve comfort, but prevent damage to home furnishings, cut down on heating costs, and protect your health.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Introducing fresh air into your home without energy losses, ventilators take advantage of the heating/cooling energy of outgoing, stale air while expelling odors and excess humidity.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Killing and destroying microbial growth of mold and bacteria on indoor cooling coils, germicidal UV lamps not only prevent the introduction of harmful contaminants into breathing air, but promote greater air conditioner efficiency and reduce maintenance requirements.
- Air Purifiers – Air purifiers aggressively combat bacteria, pollen, dander, dust and a range of pollutants as small as 0.01 microns, cleaning indoor air up to eight times per hour.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – The only way to identify harmful levels of odorless carbon monoxide is with a carbon monoxide detector, which provides essential alerts.
- Zoning & Programmable Thermostats – Customizing your comfort room-by-room and according to your schedule delivers greater enjoyment of your home and significant cost savings.