During normal operation of your HVAC system, airborne contaminants are consistently drawn into the duct system, gradually building up and obstructing airflow. It is not uncommon for duct systems to harbor dust, pollen, mold, bugs, webs, construction debris, and even decomposing rodents. Because the air in your home is re-circulated through the HVAC system an average of five to seven times per day, a polluted duct system creates some major problems. Holes or leaks in the system will not only allow heated/cooled air to escape, but draw unconditioned outside air into the home.
Professional Duct Cleaning & Sealing Services
A duct system that is clean and properly sealed provides a healthier, more comfortable, energy efficient, and safer home. The professionals from A & L Heating and Air, LLC are qualified and equipped to maintain your duct system in optimum condition. Our fully licensed, certified, and highly trained technicians provide inspections and resolve any issues through effective cleaning and sealing strategies. Taking advantage of state-of-the-art technology, we maximize results while minimizing intrusion into your home. All work is completed quickly, neatly, and in an organized manner. Contact A & L Heating and Air, LLC for quality solutions and skilled services throughout Vonore, Loudon, Maryville, Louisville, Friendsville and Lanier, TN.
Why should I have my air ducts professionally cleaned?
- A cleaner home – Source removal helps to reduce household dust and eliminate odors
- Improved indoor air quality – If air is circulated through a dirty duct system, harmful contaminants, such as bacteria, fungus, mold, dander, pollen, and dust, may be introduced into the living space, negatively impacting your health.
- HVAC equipment life – A clean duct system promotes maximum airflow, lessening the workload of HVAC components, and ensuring reliability and longer system life.
- Energy savings – A well-maintained duct system ensures peak energy efficiency and cost-effective operation.
- Comfort – A clean and properly functioning duct system provides a greater flow of conditioned air, more even temperatures throughout the home, and enhanced comfort.
Why have your duct system professionally sealed?
- Comfort – When conditioned air is allowed to escape through imperfections in the ductwork, the result is hot and cold spots, and decreased comfort.
- Improved indoor air quality – Sealing ducts prevents pollutants, such as insulation particles, pollen, dust, and fumes from entering and circulating throughout the home.
- Safety – Leaky ductwork may lead to “backdrafting,” allowing gases such as carbon monoxide to be drawn into the living space.
- Cost-savings – Flaws in the ductwork can cause HVAC to equipment to struggle to achieve thermostat settings and diminish HVAC efficiency by as much as 20%.
- Value – Having ducts properly sealed significantly reduces heating and cooling costs, and if you’re installing new HVAC equipment, may allow for a smaller, less costly heating and cooling system.
- Environmentally responsible – The less energy used in the home, the less air pollution generated.